Attention RIA, CFPs and other financial professionals: Have you ever had a client who was “losing it” and couldn’t keep track of what you were saying when you called? Here’s an illustration on video. What would YOU do in this situation? Do you have a clear policy?
- What To Watch For: Aging Clients and The Sweetheart Scam
- What To Do When Your Aging Client’s Health Is Failing
- If You Wanted To Report Financial Abuse, Would You Know How?
- Are Your Own Clients Being Ripped Off By Scammers?
- Three Retirement Mistakes Sure To Create A Mess For Your Client’s Family
- NAPFA May 2017 Conference, Come Meet Us We Will Be Signing Our New Book
- Danger! Your Client Has Serious Memory Problems
- How Can You Tell If Your Client Has Diminished Capacity?