Attention RIA, CFPs and other financial professionals: Have you ever had a client who was “losing it” and couldn’t keep track of what you were saying when you called? Here’s an illustration on video. What would YOU do in this situation? Do you have a clear policy?
- NAPFA Orlando October 18-21, 2017
- Should You Encourage Your Client To Use A Professional Fiduciary?
- Do you know your clients? Watch our 1 minute video.
- The Way To Prevent Panic When Your Client Is Cognitively Impaired: Senior-Specific Policies
- Retirement Rate of Withdrawal: How The Cost of Help at Home May Be Hidden
- How Do You Advise Clients Who Plan To Self-Insure For Long Term Care?
- Three Things You Need To Know About “Out Of Pocket Medical Costs” In Retirement
- The Gaping Hole In Retirement Planning: What Are You Missing?