Attention RIA, CFPs and other financial professionals: Have you ever had a client who was “losing it” and couldn’t keep track of what you were saying when you called? Here’s an illustration on video. What would YOU do in this situation? Do you have a clear policy?
- Intrusion or Just Being Safe? Why You Need Closer Monitoring of Aging Clients
- Today is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Your Retirement-Age Clients and Budget Politics
- Know The Pros and Cons Of Assisted Living For Your Older Clients
- Give Your Aging Clients a Heads Up About Medicare Fraud
- How Much Should You Plan On For Retirees’ “Out of Pocket Medical Costs”?
- What To Watch For: Aging Clients and The Sweetheart Scam
- What To Do When Your Aging Client’s Health Is Failing