Attention RIA, CFPs and other financial professionals: Have you ever had a client who was “losing it” and couldn’t keep track of what you were saying when you called? Here’s an illustration on video. What would YOU do in this situation? Do you have a clear policy?
- Warn Your Clients About This Fake U.S. Marshal Scam
- Add Value By Offering Family Meetings For Aging Clients
- How Can You Differentiate Your Business Model From The Competition?
- Change Is Long Overdue For The Way You Manage Aging Clients
- NAPFA Orlando October 18-21, 2017
- Should You Encourage Your Client To Use A Professional Fiduciary?
- Do you know your clients? Watch our 1 minute video.
- The Way To Prevent Panic When Your Client Is Cognitively Impaired: Senior-Specific Policies