- Attention Financial Professionals!
It’s pretty well known that intergenerational wealth transfers fail about 70% of the time. What makes the other 30% successful? If you’d like to learn how you can help your client be part of one of the successful families, you’ll need to understand the critical parts of success and how to achieve them.
- In this one hour couse you will learn:
- 1- To improve your understanding of how wealth transfers fail and how to change this
- 2- To enhance your ability to facilitate communication about transfer of wealth in families
- 3- To improve your ability to retain management of assets held by aging investors that they intend to pass to their heirs
- 4- To increase communication skills for developing trust between yourself, your client and her heirs